[Harp-L] Women on harp

   Not to tick people off, especially on a holiday, but my wife can get
physically ill watching a woman play harmonica.  "It creeps me out!" is her
explanation.  Occasionally she will come to a convention, but quickly make
tracks if there is a female harp player in the vicinity.  The last time was
the banquet dinner at the SPAH where the Adler Trio played.  She lasted a
few numbers into the set and then bolted for the door.  I remember her
exclaiming, "I've got to get out of here!".  She was already moving when she
said it.

Mick Zaklan