Re: [Harp-L] Re: Ronnie Shellist at his BEST

I have known Ronnie for many years and was one of his first teachers.
He started with me by taking a Informal college course and I knew he
was going to get it.  He would follow me out to the car every night,
playing the new technique saying, "Is this it?  Is this it?"
Throughout the years he has been an upstanding friend to me.  We just
tried to beat the Guinness Book of World's Records for most harp
players in one place at a Houston Astros game together.  We had a
great time trying.  Afterwards we did a gig together and it was a
great feeling to do that last song jam with a guy you have so much
history with.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com