Re: [Harp-L] Why do we associate major with happy and minor with sad? (No harp content)

Come to think of it how about Moon Dance Havanakila <(spelling??) the European songs to have a minor flavor that are celebration songs as well flamingo is almost exclusively in a minor minor keys.
I must say if you want to express pain, tragedy
Do it in a minor key