Re: [Harp-L] Etruscan Soul in Blues Revue magazine

The CD that accompanied the year end issue of the Blues Revue magazine
has 3-4 tracks with harmonica and I am surprised harp-l members are
not called upon to review such works as I would not be recommending
any beginner or intermediate player to follow them. Maybe it is my
take on it - it is clearly pedestrian, repetitive and nothing to
emulate.

However, like Richard said, review of Rob P's Etruscan Soul CD in the
magazine was great for the harmonica enthusiasts but also that the
review committee occasionally has good taste.