[Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Club Festival

I came back a day short but it was good fun catching up with everyone
I knew from years past and at SPAH. Amazing acts to my liking were Al
& Judy Smith, Bob Budlink, Smo Joe, Dennis Gruenling and the newcomer
Angelo Adamo. I overheard some pros saying Adamo gave them headaches
with his fast runs. I am sure they said the same of Jason Ricci's
playing- high energy and technically competent performance. It was
nice to see Danny G and Warren Bee in a new light. Kudos to Val and
Phil for making this happen.

Sadly, no Howard Levy descendants this time. And there was no Blue
Moon on the tap. Friday nights sucked at the Hotel because of packed
crowds coming to watch the stupid comedy show.

Would like to see more "IMPROVS" in the future- enough of the same
ol', same ol' backing tracks. How about altered tunings?

Peace

Venky