[Harp-L] tryed to go to Harptabs.com

Tried to go to harptabs.com and
received the following info., The  site appears to place viruses on
ones system
Regards
Mark

Suspicious results and strange behavior: Results labeled 'This site may
harm your computer'
Print
We want our users to feel safe when they search  the web, and we're
continuously working to identify dangerous sites and increase  protection for our
users. This warning message appears with search results we've  identified as
sites that may install malicious software on your  computer:

If you click the title of the result, you'll be shown the  following
warning rather than being taken immediately to the webpage in  question:

You can choose to continue to the site at your own risk by  copying and
pasting the web address directly in the address bar, then pressing  Enter on
your keyboard. However, be aware that malicious software is often  installed
without your knowledge or permission when you visit these sites, and  can
include programs that delete data on your computer, steal personal  information
such as passwords and credit card numbers, or alter your search  results.
For more information on these types of sites, please visit  StopBadware.org
If one of these sites downloads malicious software onto your  computer,
please read our additional information about reporting these sites and
removing the software from your system.