[Harp-L] NEW continuing to open doors

Simply, I am working at turning my Cruncher into a Super Cruncher. No
information will be given here on the site, too much has been copied and put on
other's sites. To those that have Crunchers give me a little while, it will
have  35% more bark , projection , low end, all of it. I still am the first
to  implement USA ASTRON, Vit Q, Sprague paper in oil coupling capacitors,
tone  caps. It will blow away anything in this wattage range. My prices
will go  up to where they should be, not huge increase, but an amp for $2600
that I have  heard , hear mine or play mine and make your decisions. As for
cheap amps with  used parts I don't know. All I can say is these two amps I
have I will have no  issue showcasing. With the new Cruncher there will be a
money back guarantee  once I hear you over the phone first. If after we work
on dialing it in and you  want a refund it must be packed in same way,
shipping both ways is paid by the  customer. NO restocking fee. EVERYONE that has
seen Charlie with either of his  amps said he has never sounded so good.
That is all Charlie, I just supplied him  with the tool that became an
extension of his soul. I feel I will have the two  best mid and large sized amps,
with the large one sounding great on 3 - 4 or you  can blow a wall down if
needed. Best to keep it low. So I am stepping out first  with my refund
policy. If you are going to charge that much, who is going to  spend $250 to
return, they usually eat it. I have it all worked out and will  start taking
questions after the holidays but I have already bench tested and it  kills,
rips, incredible low end while still high end projection, the middle is  smooth
between the two. I am tired of being copied, so many websites quoting me
verbatim like they invented it. Both my amps ARE the true extension of the
player, they will allow you to become a better player, not to be William
Clarke  out of the box, I make no such claims. But they WILL be an extension of
you, the player, and if you don't like what you hear, keep practicing.

The seminar went fantastically, much interest. I look forward to bringing
the harmonica world another step further to where no others have gone. These
 are uniquely OUR circuits, no charge for 240/120, I spent the money to
have  it done. The highest priced amps charge extra for that. Either they do
not know  how to do this or they are just pure greedy.  Better lock in now,
the  Avenger is staying put, the reviews are rave and the Cruncher will be
better than it already is. After 20 years I am over the Two Thousand amp's
sold  point with all running as they should. If anyone had an issue it has been
tubes,  maybe one or two that needed work. And all running great now.
Quality  speaks for itself. I am simply stating what I will be doing. I cannot
help it if  a person has an over rated view of the their playing and think it
is the amp's  fault, that is the only issue I will professionally handle
during the process. I  am not trying to knock anyone, just to find out where
the issue lies... Thank  everyone for their support, it spurned me to open my
mind and let the creative  juices flow. Some find me crass, but here I am, I
don't hide in sites or take  phrases out of text like they are the truth. I
look forward to the nonsense that  goes on behind our backs. If there is
one thing you can say about me, I will  look you in the eye and say exactly
what I feel in person, not hide behind a  computer. Time to get back to the
workshop... Thank you everyone for the  onslaught of orders and positive
reviews. At these prices and losing my only  solid way of living I must be
realistic with the times. Sincerely, Sonny  Jr.