[Harp-L] Women on harp

I have wondered, regardless of genre, why there are so few female harmonica artists around. Is it because women have less breathing ability than men? Or is it just a tradition that the ladies sing and do other instruments? I know there are talented harmonica women but they are a minority. For comparison, there are many ladies who play guitar that have achieved worldwide respect. But as to harmonica, not many come to mind. In my opinion, it would add value to a talented vocalist's repertoire, if she played harp on some tunes. Needs practice, of course. But I believe that if women can jump pole vault and play ice hockey, they should be able to play the harp too.
Harri