From: "Lare Sattler" <lmsattler@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 7:37:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE:RockinRonsMusic 4less

I thought I'd add my two cents worth about Rockin Ron's. I have made several purchases from him and the price is always at least as good and usually better than anywhere else and the service is outstanding. I have always been amazed how quickly I receive harps from him. I highly recommend giving him a try for your harp needs.
Lare Sattler The Little Chicago Band Canton Ohio