From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lare Sattler
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 10:38 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE:RockinRonsMusic 4less

I thought I'd add my two cents worth about Rockin Ron's. I have made several
purchases from him and the price is always at least as good and usually
better than anywhere else and the service is outstanding. I have always been
amazed how quickly I receive harps from him. I highly recommend giving him a
try for your harp needs. Lare Sattler   The Little Chicago Band    Canton
Ohio