Re: [Harp-L] Good Custom Harp

Guys,thanks to everyone for the advise re customisers,
would also like to apologise for the tone of my post.It was a little brusque and
I would never ordinarily use such florid adjectives at least not on the list.
Just to mitigate,have been getting my ear bent by my little lady,Monika (all
harp puns unintended!) who is Polish and who paid for the pre order of said
harp.
Everyday, almost for the last year she checks her e -mail account to inform
me,'no harmonica message' and asks me to go to source and make an inquirey.This
is in spite of me informing her that everyone is in the same boat!!! So last
night after some russian refreshments I appeased her through my post to this
list..
So cheers guys and no disrespect to Brad et al,I know his heart is in the right
place if not his harp(s).
Sean.