From: Warren Bee
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: [Harp-L] one week from today starts Garden State Harmonica Festival!
Sent: Nov 11, 2010 5:00 PM

Hard to believe it is that time of year already. The Thanksgiving Harmonica
Festival Warm-Up is here! It's not too late to make the date:
www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org

I look forward to be working with Val & Phil and their team to make this the
best ever.

WB

Sent from my Verizon crackberry phone!