To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:39 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] B-Radical Pics

Hello All

I am asking for a little help. I have a custom case order from someone that has a handful of B-Radicals. With their different shape I think it would help my foam man who does the cad drawings if he could see the harmonica from say 3 or 4 different views.
The owner of these B radicals has furnished some dimensions. Maybe someone could double check them. Below are the dimensions provided.

I hope this helps. Measured with a set of vernier calipers...

B-rad length in front - 4 1/4 inches.
B-rad length in back - 4 1/2 inches

B-rad thickness at back 1 1/16 inches
B-rad thickness at mouth 0.78 inches

B-rad distance from mouthpiece to back
sides -1 7/16 inches.
middle - 1 5/8 inches

Thanks to all for your help. (offlist please)

Hal
www.customharpcases.com

-----
No virus found in this message.