Re: [Harp-L] Blues Backing Tracks for a Female Vocalist

Elizabeth,

I have band in the box, and in all honesty I don't want to take the time to
learn to use it.  However, Norton Music has the files to match a blues fake
book fairly cheap, as I recall BIAB will let you change the key, and if you
get the files and the book you would have the words, the key you want, and
the backing track.

I've asked for the book for my birthday, from my wife.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.