Re: [Harp-L] VHT Special 6 Amp Demo - Aimless blues noodling

Mike, the amp sounds very good.  What mic were you using... an SM57?

The Zoom Q3 is great, isn't it?  Be sure to go to Zoom's Japan website and
download the firmware upgrade.  It improves its video performance in low
light.

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/q3.php

--
-Rick Davis