  From: Richard Hunter
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:01 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Volunteer time for SPAH

  Based on the conversations on this list in the last day or so, I've decided to offer SPAH my services for 2 hours per month.  I presume that this is enough time to accomplish a meaningful task on behalf of SPAH every month.

  I considered sending this message privately, but I decided to make it public in order to see whether others would do the same.  If every one on this list contributed an hour or two per month, SPAH could increase the number of volunteer hours available to it by the equivalent of dozens of full time employees. It'll take some planning and effort to coordinate the efforts of those volunteers, but that's not a high barrier.

  If this offer is of interest, someone from SPAH please contact me offlist to discuss.

  regards, Richard Hunter

  author, "Jazz Harp"
  more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
  Twitter: lightninrick