[Harp-L] what's the best embouchure?

Hi all,

A while ago I put up a blog post on my website at http://hunterharp.com with the title "Pucker or Tongue Block?"  This title, it turns out, is a magnet for porn spammers, and I have been spending about 15 minutes a day for the last few weeks designating comments on this post as spam. (You want to know what the spam is about?  Imagine the stuff you wouldn't tell your mother about, ever.  Now imagine it written in fractured English with links to pictures.)

I have now re-titled this post "What's the best embouchure for harmonica?"  It is my sincere desire that this title change will allow harmonica players everywhere to assess their approach to embouchure without subjecting me to an ongoing barrage of the kind of spam that makes one think that an "instrument" is something you only see on a website for supposed adults.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick