Re: [Harp-L] Which Delay Pedal To Buy?

Donnie -- Here's the delay pedal I like:

The DeltaLab DD1.  Good dark tone, true bypass, tough metal construction,
for $60 at any Guitar Center strore:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/DeltaLab-DD1-Digital-Delay-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-105017081-i1435926.gc

I've tried all the harp-specific pedals (including the pedals you mentioned)
and the expensive analog pedals.  I can't hear any improvement over the
basic DeltaLab DD1.  I've heard zero hiss or noise from it.  The delay tails
have a very nice organic decay.  I get frequent compliments on its tone.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog