From: Donnie MorTone <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 6, 2010 1:45:52 PM PDT
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Which Delay Pedal To Buy?

After much Internet research, blogs, websites, harp forums, I'm torn between
getting a LoneWolf Delay or a BBE Two Timer. I'm currently using an SJ Cruncher
and a CR or CM mic. (Crystals here in hawaii are too vunerable to moisture I find)

They are both about the same cost. I've seen most of the YouTube clips on these
two products, plus read comparisons and such on Adam G's site. Just looking for
some more input and opinions on the L before I make a decision.

The Dan Echo I had robs allot of the bottom end and changes the tone too much...
and I dont want to have it tweaked...Id rather put the $ into a ready to use device.

I don't play allot of fast notes, more old school I guess, no ob's on lower notes, etc.

From what I can gather, they both seem like good pedals for harp delay with true by pass input.

Any opinions are most welcome...and I Thank You in advance!