[Harp-L] Clarification

I realized in my last e-mail that I was too "music specific". You don't have to play blues to benefit from one of the harps I work on. Mainly I don't want to encourage an overblower to think they're getting an overblow specific harp. One of the things I make sure happens is that you can play the harp with the slightest breath but also lean into it when necessary.
Anyone is welcome to play one of my harps... even overblowers (I'm trying to be funny). Seriously, my main goal is to be a positive impact on the harp playing community in a small way. So I'm happy to help anyone even if they don't buy a harp from me. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank You,

Jon Harl
Custom Seydel Harmonicas
5731 Meridian Ave.