[Harp-L] re; local harmonica talent, Massachusetts

this is why i am seriously considering creating a New England Harmonica
event next year. now that i am back in Mass. I am seeing and hearing about
lots of great things happening. I also want to inject some trio / ensemble
action into this neck of the woods... do some "preservation" work.... would
love to create a gig where some money flows so performers dont have to
donate to participate... shhhhhhh...I am not saying anything more about
'Harmonica Heaven 2011' ....just an early work in progress. stay tuned for
details or feel free to contact me if you have some input to share...

wb