[Harp-L] options for fixing up a chromatic?

I recently purchased a Hohner Super 64.  I'm totally and completely in
love at the tone of this thing, but there are a couple of holes which
seem to vibrate weirdly (I guess this is the buzzing windsavers I keep
hearing about?) and I can't get any sound out of the highest notes.
I've heard that it's hard for beginners to get a good sound out of the
lower registers, is the same true with the higher ones?  I am a
beginner.

Other than those two problems (and the latter may just be me sucking
at playing the harp), like I said, I love love LOVE the way this thing
sounds.  Do I have to live with the buzzing?  Or is there a way to
have that fixed?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Sergio

--