Re: [Harp-L] Blues in Madriid

Hey, Brian, I'm glad you liked the show, my name is Fernando Jimenez harp player, for the band The 44 Dealers, we played on Thursday in "The Coquette" if any of you visit Madrid, do not hesitate to seek this club "La Coquette" in central Madrid, has 25 years programming blues, every week, parade there almost all the artists who come to play at Madrid, not to be missed if visiting the city.
Greetings and thanks.
www.myspace.com/losdealers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGoLthdrrY