RE: [Harp-L] In Ears Monitors

Mike,

You could use an IEM system with input from the PA and/or from an ambient
mic that runs through a cheap mixer (like
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/MX400.aspx or
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/502.aspx).

Alternatively, for big bucks, you can get an IEM system that has an ambient
feature built in (a mic in each ear) like this:
http://www.sensaphonics.com/prod_3d_ambient.html.