[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Manji Reedplate Availability

Thanks to all who responded on this subject.

You all have heard of Rockin Ron:

http://rockinronsmusic4less.com/

He's got great prices, and incredible customer service. I've bought all my Manji's from him. Super fast delivery.

Anyway, he CALLS me this morning, just to let me know that he's going to call around and get a definitive answer on this very subject.

WOW… THAT'S concern for your customers. I didn't expect a personal call. But he says he'll get an answer one way or another.

I'm hoping that they will in fact be offered. The Manji's came at just the right time for me. I had played Marine Band 1896's for many years, but didn't care to continue to do the work on them to make them playable for me and my style. I began to look for a more professional harmonica to step up to, one that was well-built, had a good sound, and was user-friendly in regards to repair. Replaceable reedplates was one of the clinchers in deciding to go with the Manji.

So, thanks to Ron for going to bat for me (us). Hope to have a definitive answer soon.

Thanks all,
Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music