Re: [Harp-L] Rick Estrin Reveals Secrets Subtleties & Tricks of the Blues Harmonica

Mr. Gordon,

thanks for bringing this DVD up as a topic.

You wrote "entertaining". I might have written "very, funny - a scream" and
folk from around here might have written that it is "a real hoot".

Rick Estrin does covers what is missing from most instructional media (even
a bunch of it in one big pile). The DVD content might be described as taking
a harp player and making a performer. I'd invite non-harp players to watch
it too, because it is entertaining on its own. For harp players it is gold.
The humor is great and a great way to remember what the man says.

I have Pete Sheridan to thank for turning me on to this DVD.

-Michael