[Harp-L] Re: Bill Barrett- Jason Ricci super jam IN HOLLAND
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Bill Barrett- Jason Ricci super jam IN HOLLAND
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 13:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=P2I1F4ZYvGsJVUvceaYjj2i8QbR2GoREHKZPkERD/EForrlKUVOB8ss7t5b9MLEw; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Ben Bouman" wrote:
<During my monthly Harmonica Heaven in de Muse in Malden ( www.accordeonmuseum.nl) <had the privilege of bringing Bill Barrett , Michael Gomez and Jason Ricci to
<de Muse for a meet and greet, jam etc..
<Martin Hills ( Anne Maarten van Heuvelen) sat in on his vintage ( 1890 !!) double <bass ..
<All listeners were smashed by the mini-concert. These guys rocked the house with >the fun they had on stage.
<Here are 2 videos ( more to come soon )
Great stuff, very interesting to hear the two approaches. Love Barrett's chording on the chromatic, jason's bursts of notes.
Thanks for putting this up.
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and