[Harp-L] Musselwhite violation ?

Regarding the comment of Charlie playing over (or through) Cindi's singing (I didn't listen to it all myself). One has no idea what was asked of Charlie. I was asked to record on a pro singers album a couple of years ago. I just showed up at Avatar Studios in Manhattan and she said: "pretend you're singing with me and just play throughout the entire song As I'm singing" and I just played nonstop through (not obnoxiously but nevertheless). I also play with a lot of singers in a presentation by Ashford and Simpson and there are variations in what they want from a harp player. In my own band I love to shimmer in and around my singers vocalizations and she loves this too. Well there was that one black eye! d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues