Re: [Harp-L] Super 64 Red Case
- To: hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx, Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Super 64 Red Case
- From: "bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 15:52:32 GMT
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=netzero.net; s=alpha; t=1275148425; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; l=0; h=From:Date:To:Subject:Message-Id:Content-Type; b=OciIU6P+hnJoT8IdWUk1riEYx2p6AIBedVF9dZteULxbxZFlcJCj310Cawt44v5Bw 4Y2RGTGK+frHHwji+VnelupFxh6q8kbc9Q5L4nVxr6DiltYAmzsgooYVajuXeenHcA 7XKwiv3aaPxSVyt0XbfaH2WSsm4XLu8MrmRvnLwU=
The red cases are from when they were first issued back around the early to mid 70's until they began using the cases they've been using since about the mid to late 90's. The locking latch used to snap apart really easy, just as bad, if not worse than the snaps on that cheap plastic "leatherette" cases they used to have on the 280's. Did he say it was brand new and unplayed???
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
VD available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bbmaglinte
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Gary hill <hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Super 64 Red Case
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:04:07 +0000
Just a quick question.
I've been offered a Super 64 brand new but in a Red Plastic Case. This is something i've not seen before
as the two I currently own both came in the Black Plastic Case known by all.
My worry is that this harmonica is not genuine.
The case appears to be along the lines of a larger version of a Golden Melody Case.
I challenged the vendor and the response I received is that the Red Case came before the Black Case??
So I guess what he is offering is NOS (New Old Stock).
What I don't want to buy, obviously, is an inferior 64 (a Swan for example) wearing Super 64 cover plates.
Can anybody shed any light on this please?
Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
Sign up to the #1 voted penny stock newsletter for free today!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and