Re: [Harp-L] 12 holer

12 hole solo tuning with plastic comb ... I expect that this one has a
plastic comb ...

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/INS115.html

I recently got a Hohner 364 12 hole solo tuned ... I've started the
customization process on it ... embossing / gapping / general
smoothing and shaping / comb sealing / nails to screws ... will do a
bit at a time and will reassemble and play in the meantime ...

The coverplates are really big ... I was able to test out some
Bluesmaster coverplates in their place using hot glue to affix them
... yields a more comfortable embouchure ... despite the coverplates
not appearing to be quite long enough to cover all 12 holes, they work
fine with no reed / coverplate interference issues ... suprised ...
may end up being a semi-permanent modification ...