[Harp-L] Freddy King/Goin' Down
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Freddy King/Goin' Down
- From: Mike Fugazzi <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:52:01 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=JW0CHQYQEVxpZa8gdcZoPOOpFvhxZCITxOYZ9/0mB+E=; b=f6JPJQMpNOpAd1suo8Pkip818p3ajtrpP4N2smoBDMFC0z0ceQOvYmb6B0R/Ui5OX8 TdHcbWJLuWrw0OeoXDXFot04Xvt1DD8wYeRr6uSZoU+LXn4sMN+74xQOI1IT3LwbqS5r Jf2yC9qksTguybw3UWULxYVOrJ03qqsJexXPQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=acbknQOx7ulAIXnoLZRDr6PsXBnMENZlhKZNcazfll1AKskB7o4hR1oLme58F263Jv k+q/shDRghtSJUG5OuwMbE/+W6hYGe4qpJBlHiTXNpbwqXrOckkkEsXJ1PZIphm4OzZd bFjaBp4e+0EfbnwK2BhgWaO6zNDxlnUBhFo38=
Here is my band doing the tune. Take it for what it is worth...in regards
to comping, I think doubling the tag on the turnaround would be awesome.
During a guitar solo, etc., you can easily comp a B3-ish part by playing
octaves. That'd be what I'd do. The song is power chords if memory serves
me correct. Something to think about since it focus on the I and V of to
make up the chords.
But yeah, third is totally the way to go!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and