[Harp-L] CBS Morning show

Terrific piece on Harrison Harmonicas!!! Brings back memories of my doing CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Kuralt and the CBS Morning Show with Harry Smith. Sorry Brad we didn't get a chance to hook up when I played the Rockford Symphony in January.

Great for the harmonica this exposure. My article in the International Musician mag went to every Union musician in USA and Canada, so the harmonica got on the map this month!!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

I don't care what harmonica you like, this kind of exposure is good for everyone of us who loves the harmonica. When was the last time our beloved instrument received national exposure like this?