[Harp-L] Freddy King/Goin' Down

My band is working on a Freddy King(ish) version of Goin' Down, and I'm looking at adding a bit of harp. Since I'm doing the vocals on this also (ugh), I'm searching for something to back and punctuate the screaming guitar lead on the break (which includes some amazeing bends). I THINK it's in the key of D?? The best I've been able to come up with to date is third position on C harp, but parts don't seem to gel. This may well be a product of the fact I'm not completely comfortable in third position. Any insight is appreciated!!

R Tabler