[Harp-L] Avenger

I have to say The Sonny Jr Avenger is hands down the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
I have played through the other well know "Boutique" amps as a matter of fact.
Fantastic tone, tons a volume when you want it.
Absolutely No problem using hand techniques such as Wah Wah, etc on any hole, any time.
I use one of Gary's Turner shells primarily as it fits my hands better, after all those techniques are, in my opinion a matter of hand size, mic relationship to the individual hand, more than anyhting else.
Wouldn't trad ethis amp for anything, thanks to Gary Onofrio, (Soony Jr,)