[Harp-L] John on Accordion and Harmonica as a Kid!
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] John on Accordion and Harmonica as a Kid!
- From: "Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:43:56 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=b82Zpf03he41WnG3Uxm7Eldsk4JXBNwwHGDCUkUy+1ReoDZrb6AlX6eUxb1l3NWL; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm a Huge John Lennon fan and thought some of you might find this of interest, this may account for Harmonica on so many Beatles tunes!
Last week I was asked to come into the studio with AZTEC TWO STEP member Rex Fowler, he & Tom Dean are working on a project called:
The John Lennon Song Project and it celebrates John's 70th Birthday. I'll keep you posted on the CD's release, these are really cool version of some of John's strongest tunes.
I played on "I'll Cry Instead" and "Help"...I Used Diatonics, Chromatic and Bass on them
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and