RE: [Harp-L] Re: High G diatonic, not so high
- To: "'Gary Lehmann'" <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>, "'harp-l'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: High G diatonic, not so high
- From: "Bradford Trainham" <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:19:24 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Message-ID:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index; b=zKzeyqGqH2czS8NA7qg/cCef+BzKHiUIuQRuvGnffvvFC/Us2Q17RSBjWkZgnfG9yJroeDaqt3dtHVu5hQCrZNYWA7PKLFQAft1aiEzSf9DDJVw+61g9PL29ppC9m1+nnqjmA5MceEpnGGFf98zDhkOYKm+iS12QVx1g1WB1j1w= ;
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTinAMGlN5RTaEu3m7oE7I5W7YH8Qi-SfDTuxrqN_@mail.gmail.com>
- Organization: Home
- Reply-to: bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acr3HuNq73InICgESG6KuMsO9SLo5wAo9JQg
For my high-d fix, I use an SBS in g.
But I was curious about what you could do with your harp in
I like having that e in the bass.
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary Lehmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:44 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: High G diatonic, not so high
OK, here's a YouTube:
None of you real harmonica players will be impressed with my playing, but
the tuning is interesting!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and