Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
- To: Pic2318834@xxxxxxx, shikida@xxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
- From: David Harris <snakehead_1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1274294932; bh=z2COo+8XtZCEN1h98mfYQ6n/glSl0YtRxOstk8v4Bq4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Es8D5rNyEUT2P5cUSE7ONEUIssqRenPhK8cTrMsvcXx6tmrymi/9EoaLX+Z9OFwx0EGzencu7VeCNOb3D076tRaC5vuTdGxiij04jodalzlRQFXbD1rvUsyCwBg/zxLevpypjMu/OalPTLmIFllCrFQBWLE/ySFWmcMRhjX4kc4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=IxM5ASze9UEEVxeQ/7Us3pvHR+kLo9t7iYUKa5NNDvXE1kQfydW4cU3NJdrczgRtdWkO07codtfKvQIx6RRQ6BuUZ1hz71eSYltSkKDSrUJ5a+TS8WCdcqUsWBboiZv0ukMnAGR0Yr72xWBftXrk9Gv/pkIlGh/J0Ay9qPqpKjQ=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is the footage. It sounds like he is asking for an E harmonica.
Super Dave Harris
From: "Pic2318834@xxxxxxx" <Pic2318834@xxxxxxx>
To: shikida@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 1:14:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
He asks for a D harp. It was at the Newport Fold Fest. I believe.
In a message dated 5/19/2010 11:27:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Where is that youtube video where Dylan asks for a harmonica (any) and
someone from the audience throws one on the stage?
Then he picks it up and play the song with it...
Leonardo K. Shikida
+55(31)2551-6936 ext 203
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> He threw the harp to play the gtr, but then lays out a whole verse on the
> gtr....I guess he thought it'd look cooler to chuck it than put it in
> pocket and mess up his skin tight pants!,-)))
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "joe leone" <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "martin oldsberg" <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:17 AM
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
>> Bad bend on that B.
>> On May 19, 2010, at 9:22 AM, martin oldsberg wrote:
>>> Check one minute in:
>>> Hmm ... That´s when you see that these guys have too much money.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and