[Harp-L] HG-50 HARPGEAR AMP FOR SALE 4x10

ÂHello Brotherhood of the Iron!

"To many amps sale!"

ÂI have aÂfat sounding HG-50 Harpgear Amplifier

for sale, that I bought for 1700.00. I have used it at large festivals

& outdoorÂmunicipals and small nightclubs. It has the tone & the tweed and is

in excellant condition. It is 1.5 years old. I would like to get 1500.00

but I am open to offers. ÂAlso ,if I wind up shipping it it will be mega-wrapped

to avoid any accidents occured during shipping. If you are near Philly-Metro

I will be happy to drive for the delivery. Call me and let's talk:

James Day 610-461-7391 home

www.jameswday.com