[Harp-L] Hohner Blues Harp MS

I've been in the USA for 9 weeks now, and during that time have purchased
three brand new Hohner Blues Harp MS diatonic harmonicas. I got them at
various music stores, but with sales tax, they cost less than $34 USD  each.

I must say, I am impressed. They were all recently produced items, because
they were in the recently introduced  "Bubble Packs".

I bought a "C" a "D" and an "A"... I guess these are the  keys that get
most use playing in 2nd position with guitar based  groups.

They are all very good harmonicas, 2 out of the 3 over blow "out of the
box", & The tuning is excellent.

WELL DONE HOHNER!

It seems the quality control at Hohner is much improved, and I certainly
can't fault any one of those 3 instruments.

John "Whiteboy" Walden,

at 30,000 feet somewhere over America.
English harmonica player.
Who (mostly) lives in the Philippines.