To: "'michael rubin'" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Mojo Red'" <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 5:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Tabs for overblows?

I use the same system but with "°", and I don't do any difference between OB
and OD.
example :
4 +5 +6 6' 6° +7 8 9°
Would be:
4 draw, 5 blow, 6 blow, 6 draw bent half tone, 6 overblow, 7 blow, 8 draw, 9
overdraw

I think it is a bit faster to be written, but a bit less convenient for
readers who are not used to it.

Best regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse