[Harp-L] RARE BULLET MIC FOR SALE

It's the last Phillips 1100 Bullet microphone I'm going to sell, it has been newly chromed and absolutely beautiful. It has a new switchcraft screw connector with wiring, also, has a gasket (not new) that fits the shell and CMs or CR elements. It will be fitted with a factory coated red screen with red silk backing.  These mics are really rare, I have not seen one on ebay in a year and the price is high. For those with small to medium size hands this mic feels soooo good cupping, you can even cover the grill with one hand.  Also, the connector angles back so the cable is out of the way. These shells resemble the Shure bullet mics. You willhave to install your own element.   I'm asking $150.00 and if you install a $70 99A86 CM element your looking at a $220 investment and that's very reasonable for this mic. Email me for pics.