[Harp-L] New You Tubes from the hills of New York City

Hey freereeders,

It's been a while since I stepped from the shadows and posted something -
y'all have it pretty well covered :-) I have finally gotten a nice-ish HD
video camera and figured out iMovie '09 - my efforts from a gig last weekend
with The Whistlin' Wolves can be found here.  In the words of the great
country philosopher Riley Puckett "Its ragged, but right".

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripharmonica

We play Bill Monroe, Blind Blake and an old Shape Note Hymn.  I hope you
enjoy it!

--
Trip Henderson
www.myspace.com/triphenderson