[Harp-L] Sonnyjr Avenger

For those of you wondering what the new Sonnyjr Avenger sounds like...I just got mine and the tone on this amp is incredible. With one "12" one "10" and two custom "8's'  you can't go wrong with the volume and the throw this tone beast projects. The attention to detail is one of Gary's trademarks. His amps not only sound good but they are built to last. Just thought I'd post this incase anyone wanted to know.