[Harp-L] Harmonica Spring Fever at Trumpets Jazz Club this Saturday

 The GSHC will be having their second event this spring held at Trumpets Jazz Club in Montclair, NJ. We have some great talent scheduled for Saturday, May 15 from 1-5 (and possibly later).  In addition to getting to see Rob Paparozzi, Phil Caltabellotta, Enrico Granafei, Frank Grova and Charlie Toker and the 17 North Band perform, YOU can be part of the action and take part in Open Mic with a live trio that will probalby start around 4:00, so be sure to bring your harmonica. There will also be a Meet and Greet session and an informational workshop included in the acts. We decided to add some extras due to popular request. Price information, etc. can be found at www.trumpetsjazz.com and at www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org. Call up now and make your reservations by credit card or pay at the door. This is a great sampling of the kind of talent that you will see at our 38th GSHC Festival held from Nov.18-20 at the Holiday Inn located in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. All of these performers will take part in our festival and congratulations to Rob for becoming a member of our club at the last festival! Hope to see lots of our harmonica friends on Saturday.