[Harp-L] Harp mic repairer?

My venerable JT-30 "Crystal Balls" harmonica mic has become another  victim
of the extremes of  the Arizona USA temperature variation... Last  week
going from "The Valley of the Sun" up into the freezing cold Arizona
mountains, my JT-30 failed... In the cold there was no output from it at all.  When
the mic warmed back up, it started to work again, but at a fraction  of its
previous volume.
I'm NO genius... (LOL)  But I guess it needs a new crystal.
I'm incapable of fixing it myself.
Any suggestions?

Best wishes

John "Whiteboy" Walden,