Re: [Harp-L] Embossing Tool

Some glass cutting tools have a ball bearing like steel ball on the end of
the handle.

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Matthew Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hey Harpers,
> I once saw a picture of a tool that was esentially a ball bearing on a
> metal
> stick. Does anyone know what this is called and/or where I can get one?
> Thanks,
> M


This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.