Re: [Harp-L] Danny Boy
- To: <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Danny Boy
- From: "Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:41:55 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=pRGKvzGh6R52jTRihYmWo+dlN8g9bE0QO6rHydWa/iSajg8y5O/mXWktgVZDCxrw; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Nice work on that G chrome John.... sounds sweet like a Romel should
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 4:24 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Danny Boy
I'm better known as a blues harp player, but have been known to play other
The guitarist is Karmann Powell.
The harp isn't my trusty "Renny", but an old, Bill Romel modified,
Plexiglass combed Hohner 270, in the key of "G". (Played in first
All the best,
John "Whiteboy" Walden,
English harmonica player.
(Who lives in the Philippines.)
Just now in Phoenix, AZ, USA.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and