[Harp-L] Mother's Day Harp,-)

Well, I did get some good yard work in this week! But decided I'd make a Video for my Mom in Fernandina Beach, Florida for Mother's Day....They are Family Pictures so you won't know the faces. But I dedicated this Elton John tune to My Younger Brother I lost back on 03'. My whole Family Loved good music and my bro Steve was the one that got me into Jazz and that opened up another world for me.

He'd sneak into NY when he was a kid and go Hear "The Thad Jones-Mel Lewis Big Band" in the Village.....I played Chromatic on this one....hope you like it and Happy Mother's day to all, my Mom is 89 hope she likes it too,-)
This is for my bother Steve Paparozzi....thanx for sharing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphymgQEC2k

Best,
Rob Paparozzi