[Harp-L] Mike Peace Route 66 Custom Harmonicas

Tulsa harp player and technician Mike Peace has a new website up at
http://www.mpr66ch.blogspot.com <http://www.mpr66ch.blogspot.com/> .  He
does a somewhat limited range of work, Hohner diatonics only but his work is
solid and his prices are great.  He did a custom tuning Special 20 for me a
while back that is probably the best playing harp in my box.  He does a
custom Marine Band for $95.00 and basic repairs for as little as $15.00 plus
shipping.  Check him out.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK