Re: [Harp-L] Judgement

Robert and others,
When I read back the emails concerning Howard, I do not find one
negative remark about Howard.  Perhaps you can point one out,
especially if it came from me.  I have high respect for Howard and his
work.  My point was to dispute the statement made by a previous poster
that "No one would dispute Howard is the most technically advanced
diatonic harmonica player on the planet."  I disagreed.  I gave
examples of people I thought were just as or more advanced technically
than Howard.  This takes nothing away from Howard's accomplishments
nor does it put him down in any way, imo.  If you find something I
wrote offensive, please copy and paste it back to the list and I will
consider your argument and respond to it.  The same goes if you can
find any other lister negative or jealous of Howard.  I have been
watching this thread carefully and I feel it has been nothing but
respectful.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com